[linux-audio-user] [songs] songs /songs/ </songs>

Robert Jonsson rj at spamatica.se
Sun Sep 17 15:55:00 EDT 2006

On Thursday 14 September 2006 19:58, Robert Jonsson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thursday 14 September 2006 00:34, Yves Potin wrote:
> > Le 13 Sep à 22:13, Robert Jonsson ecrivait:
> > > Been a while since I posted any songs. I was under the impression that
> > > I had nothing created, looks like I did anyway ;)...
> > > Anyway, here goes, diverse to the point of total lack of focus. Judge
> > > for yourself.
> >
> >         Hi Robert, nice tracks :).
> >         I enjoyed listening to them, especially dd3, what do you use for
> > the drums ? They sounds really nice and natural.

I went back and checked and I used several soundfonts.
"Xbert Drum Kit 9 v1.0" for kick and snare
"nskit6 fullkit" for hihat
"nskit6 crashandsplash" for cymbals
Slightly reverberated.

So, the effect tweaking I thought I had done was actually not so. And the
nskit6 samples are very high quality.

/Robert

--
http://spamatica.se/musicsite/