[linux-audio-user] Re: ANN: bristol 0.9.5-60

Yves Potin yves_p at nnx.com
Sat Sep 23 04:28:25 EDT 2006

Le 23 Sep à 08:30, tim hall ecrivait:

> I confess to not having looked at Bristol for a long time. Last time I looked
> it didn't work at all on my system and I wasn't savvy enough to send in any
> kind of bug report. I *need* a decent analog synth emulator.

        You should try the last version, it's really awesome. Jack support
works perfectly, I'm now working on the official doc of the ARP 2600 to
re-learn and re-think the basis of synthesis and learn how such a wonder
could work. ( http://guitarfool.com/ARP2600.html ).
        Nick, great thanks for your work :).
        Cheers,

Y.