[LAU] Been Busy

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Tue Apr 3 04:10:43 EDT 2007

On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 10:23:35PM +0100, Folderol wrote:

> http://www.musically.me.uk/updates.html

Many of your tracks are a sugar overdose for my taste, but
you already know the exceptions ;)

Steady Eddie is pretty cool. The organ could be more tight
in places, but on the other hand it's good it's so very
human. Less reverb would be more here. Drums could have
more presence (you could try the short route of feeding
them through Barry's Satan Maximizer, mwahaha :)

Not that you should go out and clone someone else's style,
but chiptune drums (reminiscent of C64, Atari ...) could
work very well here. I also had to think of Apollo 440.

--
Thorsten Wilms

Thorwil's Creature Illustrations:
http://www.printfection.com/thorwil