[LAU] Re: That must suck. For me it's about beauty -- music is justone path

Bengt Gördén bengan at kthnoc.net
Wed Apr 4 10:07:36 EDT 2007

onsdag 04 april 2007 14:46 skrev Fons Adriaensen:
> On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 08:06:14AM -0400, Louis Acresti wrote:
> > The emotion we tie to particular sounds depends on
> > what we're experiencing the first time we hear it.
>
> I find that hard to believe.

I think it's correct in the sense that you are what you are and react with
basic instincts on stimuli. But that might indicate that we should substitute
emotion with instincts in this context. See. Pavlovs experiment with dogs.

regards,

--
- KTHNOC - No1 Internet Offspring | http://www.noc.kth.se/~bengan ---