[LAU] That must suck. For me it's about beauty -- music is just one path

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Wed Apr 4 12:10:30 EDT 2007

Has anyone listened to 'the morning chorus'?  It's a all natural sound
generated by mother earth...

There are many recording of it on the web and can be heard with special
VLF radio equipment...

If anyone is interested in hearing 'natural beauty'... check it out...
Just google 'morning chorus'...

Have a good day and a better tomorrow!

73
vince in Maine