[LAU] Re: That must suck. For me it's about beauty --musicisjustone path

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 12:06:56 EDT 2007

On 4/5/07, ico at vt.edu <ico at vt.edu> wrote:
> Quoting Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica at gmail.com>:
>
> > So... White noise should be considered music for you?
>
> If placed within the right context, yes. As a matter of fact a lot of modern
> electronica/glitch music relies heavily upon various kinds of noises, including
> white noise. Besides, subtractive synthesis + white noise = a lot of cool aural
> material...

Well, there is a Linux program that will read the entire contents of a
hard drive as though it were one big audio file.  So I guess we have
no more need for musicians, because that would be a collection of sine
waves of various frequencies, and that's all it takes.

-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com