[LAU] Foul Language

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Sun Apr 8 03:51:00 EDT 2007

On Sunday 08 April 2007, Louis Acresti wrote:
> > How dare younger generations try to define their own ideals.
> > Personally, my all-time biggest hero is Frank Zappa, icon of my
> > father's generation, and I seem to recall him being pretty insulting
> > towards people who disagreed with him.
> > -Chuckk
>
> I'm actually part of that younger generation, and coincidentally I
> happen to be listening to Zappa right now. (Hot Rats)
>
> :)

So am I, sort of. Grew up in the 60s. Woodstock. The whole hippie scene.
I loved Hendricks, though I was more a "folkie". He and all the others that
took tremendous talent and used it for vulgar (and narcotic) things all ended
the same. What a tremendous and horrid pity. What a waste.

Enjoy Zappa. This does not mean using cheap or foul language in a public forum
about Linux and music which has members of all ideas and backgrounds, does
it?