[LAU] speech recognition?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Apr 8 08:47:53 EDT 2007

Hi Loki!
  There is Sphinx, I think it's:
http://cmusphinx.org
  There are several "big" versions of sphinx. There's version 4, which is
written in java and should do good speech-recognition. There's version 3,
which has ALMOST the same features, but was not really intended for Joe
Average. I had a lot of problems installing sphinx3, I didn't finish. But
version 4 is supposed to be easier, if you have java installed.
  N.B.: I don't know though, if it is the right tool for controlling your GUI.
  Kindest regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net