[LAU] Foul Language

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Sun Apr 8 12:54:14 EDT 2007

Here's a Zappa quote:

Sen. Danforth:  "There is nothing on the face of the album which would
                notify you if the record has pornographics material or
                material glorifying violence?"
Tipper Gore:    "No, there is nothing that would suggest that to me."
Frank Zappa:    "I would say that a buzz saw blade between the guy's
                legs on the album cover is good indication that it's
                not for little Johnny."

                -- The Senate Commerce Committee hearing on rock
                   lyrics, from The Village Voice, 6 Oct 1985
And I agree; "Brown Shoes Don't Make It"...  F.Z.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and art is what art is...  Some folks
consider a Tomato soup can label 'art'...  "Whatever Gets You Thru The Night"
John Lennon...

Vince
a.k.a. 'the old fart'