[LAU] Foul Language

Gordon JC Pearce wsynth at gjcp.net
Mon Apr 9 16:52:05 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 10:36 +0300, David Baron wrote:
> Is it really necessary? Can we say the same thing in a nicer manner?
> Maybe a hundred posts one after another: That must suck, et al. I think folks
> of our intelligence and talent can do better.

Since when is "suck" classed as "foul language"?  Do you think we could
possibly not behave like maiden Sunday-school teachers right here?

Everyone has a different threshold of "foul language" - fortunately most
of the really really rude words I know, most of the people wouldn't
understand the language they come from ;-)

Gordon