[LAU] [ANN] Tapeutape 0.0.5 and Tranches 0.0.5

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Sun Apr 15 11:24:28 EDT 2007

On Sunday 15 April 2007, Florent Berthaut wrote:
> David Baron a écrit :

> >> Did you launched it with jack transport enabled ( for example with seq
> >> 24 started and jack transport master) ? Did you try with the example.tra
> >> file ?
> >> Strange anyway because here it doesn't segfault even with nothing set .
> >> Could you give me more informations on how you started tranches ?
> >
> > jack, lash both started.
> > simply typed "tranches"

> and does it also segfault when you try to open the example.tra file ?

With the .tra file, all the controls work. However, since no tempo is set, the
slider segfaults. Moral: Protect your data (it should either be grayed out or
tempo defaulted.) .

With the .tra file loaded, audio jack clients show up in and out "tranches".
However, no MIDI clients (not really clients at this stage but connections can
be made with or without jack running!) show up. This means I have no way of
getting MIDI into tranches with the  card setup I have. This will be fixed
once you have the configuration dialog but jack will work with MIDI soon as
well. Meanwhile, the connection can be made using a jack UI.

Anyway, would need some audio input file to test the thing.