[LAU] [ANN] Tapeutape 0.0.5 and Tranches 0.0.5

Florent Berthaut hitmuri at no-log.org
Sun Apr 15 11:34:06 EDT 2007

David Baron a écrit :
> On Sunday 15 April 2007, Florent Berthaut wrote:
>
>> David Baron a écrit :

>>> jack, lash both started.
>>> simply typed "tranches"

>> and does it also segfault when you try to open the example.tra file ?
>>

> With the .tra file, all the controls work. However, since no tempo is set, the
> slider segfaults. Moral: Protect your data (it should either be grayed out or
> tempo defaulted.) .

Yep , i don't know why i didn't leave it grayed out !
I will be done for the next release.

> With the .tra file loaded, audio jack clients show up in and out "tranches".
> However, no MIDI clients (not really clients at this stage but connections can
> be made with or without jack running!) show up. This means I have no way of
> getting MIDI into tranches with the  card setup I have.
Do you mean you'd like to be able to set the midi input connections
directly in Tranches GUI ? (usually i use qjackctl , this is what i
didn't think of that)

>  This will be fixed
> once you have the configuration dialog but jack will work with MIDI soon as
> well. Meanwhile, the connection can be made using a jack UI.
>
> Anyway, would need some audio input file to test the thing.

Ok waiting for your comments on how it works ;)

Thanks for the feedback

Regards,

Flo