[LAU] Goodbye ReplyTo munging...

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Tue Aug 14 04:47:40 EDT 2007

On Mon, Aug 13, 2007 at 10:59:01PM -0700, Florin Andrei wrote:

> Oh great, now filtering is broken, because I only get one copy of the
> message, the one sent to my email, while the "list copy" does not get
> sent to me, so filtering by List-Id (which is default on many email
> clients, both desktop- and web-based) does not work.

If you don't receive the message _from the list_ that is probably
the result of your filters. A message posted on the list is sent
to all, including the poster if (s)he is a member of the list.

++votes for the current situation, i.e. no munging.
Using mutt here, it has Reply, Reply-to-all and Reply-to-list.
If the latter is missing on some mail clients it should just
be added.

--
FA

Follie! Follie! Delirio vano è questo !