[LAU] Goodbye ReplyTo munging...

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Wed Aug 15 06:55:17 EDT 2007

On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 09:45:05AM +1000, Loki Davison wrote:

> Fons's elistism statement.

Who is being elitist here ?

- Someone who assumes that what he has learned can be learned
  by everybody, even if it may take some effort and motivation,
  and who will acknowledge that effort and respect people for
  it, or

- Someone who assumes that his superior knowledge is too complex
  for others, and that these others must be shown a dumbed-down
  version presented as the real thing ?

I can't play football/soccer, for the simple reason that I never
bothered to learn the rules. I have only myself to blame for this,
certainly not 'those elitist players' who refuse to bend to rules
to accommodate me.

Ciao,

--
FA