[LAU] Sources for USB-MIDI cables? And how many would I need?

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Aug 14 05:47:03 EDT 2007

I'm trying to track down such things, but nobody locally even seems to
have heard of MIDI, let alone USB-MIDI ...

Also, how many would I need? My one external MIDI device is a Yamaha
PSR-225GM keyboard, with what looks like the usual MIDI IN, OUT and
THROUGH ports. I also have occasional access to a Yamaha PSR-740, which
has additional programmable controllers. It has a similar collection of
MIDI ports.

I'd like to set things up so I could input from the keyboard(s) and also
output to the keyboards.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com