[LAU] looking for cheap midi-solution

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Thu Aug 16 13:49:53 EDT 2007

Hi everyone!
  I'm looking for a midi-interface. All it needs to do is: send out and
receive midi on on pair of cables and send to/receive from three other pairs
of cables. What would be my best guess. If possible I'd like something that's
statically configured, because I can't use C.Eckert's sysex-tool. Although
this dificulty can be overcome once.
  Any ideas on that? I just thought your average midisport is too much for my
case and at the moment too expensive at that.
  Kindest regards
      Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net