[LAU] two new tracks

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Sun Aug 19 02:58:01 EDT 2007

On Sat, Aug 18, 2007 at 08:58:18PM -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:

> I've posted two new temporary tracks :
> The vocal on Twisted is a composite from two takes, we'll probably re-do
> the whole thing, but I thought she did a pretty good job on a very
> difficult song.

Yes, it's a real vocal-chord-and-tongue-twister. Many singer would
bring down the tempo a bit just to make it to the end.
The 'two heads' at the end could make a nice stereo effect, but
maybe that's too obvious.

> She did the other song in a single take, a very sweet rendition IMPO.

And a nice voice. How did you record it (mic type, distance, ...) ?

Many thanks, looking forward to hear the final versions.

BTW, did you receive the two jconv reverbs (sent a week or two
ago) ?

--
FA

Follie! Follie! Delirio vano è questo !