[LAU] Wine / FST changes

Russell Hanaghan hanaghan at starband.net
Fri Aug 24 22:35:25 EDT 2007

Hello folks,

Wondering if any of the devout fst users have noticed any changes in
which VST's work with current versions of Wine and FST.  Specifically,
HyperCanvas by Edirol (Dave, you out there??) which used to work very
reliably on previous versions, now no longer works on the last and
current versions of Wine.  Most all of the others I had still fire up no
worries.

Wouldn't bother really but having HyperCanvas as a GM2 softsynth is just
plain handy!

In a terminal, its actually putting out some debug data which I can
provide if anyone cares.

TIA,

Russell