[LAU] RE: Theremin

porl sheean porl42 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 23:26:13 EDT 2007

in australia you can get a much cheaper kit from jaycar electronics. the
plans etc were released in the silicon-chip magazine. there are 3 different
kinds that they have done. the original one (pretty ordinary really), a
'midi theremin' (just puts out cv i think) and the second version (much
improved over the original version, with many more controls eg pitch/volume
adjust, waveform etc. it is also much more linear than the earlier one). it
cost me around $AU150 (the new second edition that is).

porl

ps sorry i don't have time to find links at the moment. if you are
interested and can't find anything let me know and i'll look later.