[LAU] [ANN] klick 0.5

Matthias Schönborn mbs1303 at gmx.de
Sun Dec 2 20:51:03 EST 2007

Hi Dominic,

First of all, thanks for writing and sharing this program - I'm really looking
forward to not having to tell Rosegarden where the accelerations are
everytime I load my projects!
But before I can enjoy your work, I'll have to be able to install it... I
haven't got libsndfile and I can't install it (there's some error during the
make process), but I have libsndfile1 installed. Is it possible to use
libsndfile1 instead of libsndfile? I'm using Kubuntu 7.10.

Thanks!
Matthias