[LAU] [ANN] klick 0.5

Dominic Sacré dominic.sacre at gmx.de
Mon Dec 3 05:54:21 EST 2007

Hi Matthias,

On Dec 3, 2007 2:51 AM, Matthias Schönborn <mbs1303 at gmx.de> wrote:
> First of all, thanks for writing and sharing this program - I'm really looking
> forward to not having to tell Rosegarden where the accelerations are
> everytime I load my projects!
> But before I can enjoy your work, I'll have to be able to install it... I
> haven't got libsndfile and I can't install it (there's some error during the
> make process), but I have libsndfile1 installed. Is it possible to use
> libsndfile1 instead of libsndfile? I'm using Kubuntu 7.10.

libsndfile1 is just the Ubuntu package name for libsndfile, it's the
same thing. My guess is that you're missing the development package,
which is called libsndfile1-dev. Likewise, if you haven't done so
already, you'll need to install libsamplerate0-dev, libboost-dev and
libjack-dev. With these packages installed, klick should build
smoothly.

    Dominic