[LAU] 64 Studio virtual appliance

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Tue Dec 4 21:51:52 EST 2007

Folks,

  I came across today a VMWare virtual appliance that consists of 64
Studio.  It was tested on Windows XP.  I was surprised that studio
software/hardware activity could be contained successfully inside a
virtual machine.  The test machine had 2GB of RAM.  So if you know
people with Windows and want to introduce a Linux audio suite for them,
this virtual appliance could be a good way.  All they need is VM Player
or VM Server (both free) and the virtual appliance.  I for one would be
curious to see how the vm maps to a 1010LT audio card.

http://www.vmware.com/appliances/directory/856

Cheers.