[LAU] ANNOUNCE: Rosegarden 1.6.0 released

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Fri Dec 7 13:46:52 EST 2007

Chris Cannam wrote:
> ROSEGARDEN 1.6.0 RELEASED
>
> The Rosegarden team are giddy with probably short-lived delight at the release
> of version 1.6.0 of Rosegarden, an audio and MIDI sequencer and musical
> notation editor for Linux.

This is a very nice bit of programming. Thanks Chris and the rest of the
crew.

One item that continues to bug me is the use of "odd" clefs like tenor,
etc in the notation views on imported MIDI files. I quickly tire of
converting to treble clef :) Is there a setting which could be added to
say "always use treble and bass clefs".

Thanks.

EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca