[LAU] A year of Linux Audio revisited - would like to know your oppinion

Robert Persson ireneshusband at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 18:19:38 EST 2007

bradley newton haug wrote:
> I said nothing of the sort, Freud probably would, but that's not
> really my field.
>

> On Dec 11, 2007 11:33 PM, Robert Persson <ireneshusband at gmail.com
> <mailto:ireneshusband at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     The point I am making is please stop posting stuff to this list
>     implying
>     that other list members are untalented idiots and that their music
>     is shit.

Well, as I have said elsewhere, my own skills as a musician are very
limited and so I have to rely on sequencers to realise my ideas.
Therefore according to you I indulge in amateurish keyboard noodling and
am incapable of producing any music of worth. So yes, you have insulted
my work. It is also pretty obvious that you Rob <lau at kudla.org> feels
that you have insulted his work. Nor is it exactly a secret that a lot
of other people on this list use step sequencers of one sort or another,
which means that you have insulted their work too. Please just get on
with you need to do, ask for advice if you need it, provide constructive
advice when you have it, and encourage other people to do whatever it is
they do, even if it isn't really your cup of tea. Trashing each other's
work gets none of us anywhere.