[LAU] Strange problems with Audacity

Sebastian Tschöpel tschoseb at tu-cottbus.de
Sun Dec 16 16:10:24 EST 2007

Hi,

 > Really strange, I tried to reproduce it and all went fine.
 >
 > Edit your /boot/grub/menu.lst like this:

I have to ask: Would these steps help you in some way debugging your
kernel or help you gain useful information? Because, since I found out
that the problem I had was connected with Audacity and my soundcard
chipset - not with the kernel - I don't need to setup a new kernel. The
openSuse 10.2 /JAD1.0 setup works fine and i would just use it as hitherto.

Best regards,
Sebastian.

web: linuxaudioblog.sternenhejim.de