[LAU] Strange problems with Audacity

Oliver Bengs appleonkel at flashgrafik.de
Sun Dec 16 16:29:30 EST 2007

Am Sun, 16 Dec 2007 22:10:24 +0100
schrieb Sebastian Tschöpel <tschoseb at tu-cottbus.de>:

> Hi,
>
>  > Really strange, I tried to reproduce it and all went fine.
>  >
>  > Edit your /boot/grub/menu.lst like this:
>  > ...
>
> I have to ask: Would these steps help you in some way debugging your
> kernel or help you gain useful information? Because, since I found
> out that the problem I had was connected with Audacity and my
> soundcard chipset - not with the kernel - I don't need to setup a new
> kernel. The openSuse 10.2 /JAD1.0 setup works fine and i would just
> use it as hitherto.

No it only helps you to get it run. I don't want investigate in this
kernel. Because we are working on our next release which will come with
ther rt-kernel which is shipped with openSUSE-10.3.

> Best regards,
> Sebastian.

Oliver

--
Oliver Bengs
Key fingerprint = 8F45 91CA 4038 41D3 2FF7  8A65 D3A3 3358 A16E A024

http://jacklab.org