[LAU] Command-line MIDI recorder that doesn't drift?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Dec 25 03:09:33 EST 2007

Hi Ken!
  Try midish
http://caoua.org/midish
  It installs a shell-like interface called "rmidish". If you're interested in
a bit more comfortable shell (which might on occasions crash though, if you
harm it), I've written an alternative c++-version for the interface.
  It supports only rawmidi devices (at the moment). But I found it to be
accurate. I even got a small personal version of midish, which has VERY VERY
basic jack_transport support.
  Kindest regards
         Julien

--------