[LAU] linux audio ready in 5 minutes - using which distro and interface?

hollunder at gmx.at hollunder at gmx.at
Fri Dec 28 11:35:55 EST 2007

I got me the ua-25 now and am very happy with it, got everything
working so far. The live-cds usually just need a 'modprobe
snd-usb-audio' and that's it. I tried dyne:bolic, musix rc1(because I
had it lying around) and pure:dyne (jack doesn't start on pure:dyne for
whatever reason tough, maybe some conflict with the built-in
soundcard).
Looks like the plan is going to work out, thanks to all of you.

Best regards
	Philipp