[linux-audio-user] [ANN] JackMix 0.2 fresh on the shelfs

Arnold Krille arnold.krille at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 05:46:11 EST 2007

2007/2/4, Dragan Noveski <perodog at gmx.net>:
> Arnold Krille wrote:
> > "One step back, two ahead!"
> hi, i am really not aware of what i am missing.
> i tried now:
>
> nowhiskey at murija2:~/software/nove/j_mix/jackmix-0.2$
> QTDIR=/usr/share/qt4 scons configure
> scons: Reading SConscript files ...
> Checking for uic:  uic was found as /usr/share/qt4/bin/uic
> Checking for UIC version                       : fine -  Qt User
> Interface Compiler version 4.2.1
> Checking for moc:  moc was found as /usr/share/qt4/bin/moc
> Checking for rcc:  rcc was found as /usr/share/qt4/bin/rcc
> Checking for the qt includes             :  ok /usr/share/qt4/include
> Checking for jack...(cached) yes
> Checking for liblo...(cached) yes
> scons: done reading SConscript files.
> scons: Building targets ...
> scons: Nothing to be done for `configure'.
> scons: done building targets.
> nowhiskey at murija2:~/software/nove/j_mix/jackmix-0.2$ scons
> scons: Reading SConscript files ...
> Checking for jack...(cached) yes
> Checking for liblo...(cached) yes
> scons: done reading SConscript files.
> scons: Building targets ...
> g++ -o jackmix/jackmix jackmix/main.o jackmix/mainwindow.o -Llibgui
> -Llibelements -Llibcore -Llibmatrix -Lbackend -L/usr/share/qt4/lib
> -ljackmix_mixingmatrix -ljackmix_mixingelements -ljackmix_gui
> -ljackmix_backend -lQtCore -lQtGui -lQtXml -lQt3Support
> -l-L/usr/local/lib -ljack
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -l-L/usr/local/lib
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> scons: *** [jackmix/jackmix] Error 1
> scons: building terminated because of errors.

Hmm, how does that -l get clashed with the -L? (I am no buildsystem pro...)

What do the following commands return on your system?

pkg-config --libs jack
pkg-config --libs liblo
pkg-config --cflags jack
pkg-config --cflags liblo

(I just see that liblo isn't needed. Will remove it for the next release)

Arnold

--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/
---