[linux-audio-user] Survey about exporting audio sessions

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 17:10:35 EST 2007

> I guess one uses busses for various sub-mixes and selects
> from them in the export dialog, then?

That is how I currently do it yes.

> If not, please explain how to go about preparing exports
> to various channel counts from one session.

However if/when a good surround ambisonics panner get implemented I
would be doing mixdowns to listen to in multiple different spaces with
different loudspeaker setups in each space.  Thus it would depend
primarily on the routing in the panner and the loudspeaker locations.

       Seablade