[linux-audio-user] ladspa reverb

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 09:56:56 EST 2007

Hi

I often have trouble with the TAP plugins, esp the reverb. I found that
CAPS plate sounds better and takes less processor power. And I often get
breakup in sound (not xruns) in zynaddsubfx when using the TAP reverb. I
also had denorm problems in the past.

So, I'm interested in hearing others experiences with these plugins, do
you use/avoid them?

Regarding freeverb (installed from debian/unstable), it seems you can't
change the room size to something resembling a hall or so. Am I missing
something?

And finally: what's your favorite stereo out reverb, both with 1 and two
inputs?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte