[linux-audio-user] Re: integrating fst support into 64studio vesion of Denian

Jon H october001 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 13:45:16 EST 2007

Yup, I believe Lee is correct.

32bit VSTi's won't run in a 64bit wine enviroment.  There are ways to do it
though, I believe, including working inside a 32bit chroot'd sandbox (google
for it) containing 32bit binaries and libs but if you are going to jump
through that many flaming hoops you might as well just install a 32bit linux
in the first place.  Don't feel bad about doing that either.  I run an AMD
64 with a 64bit debian for trying stuff out and messing around and a 32bit
debian just for music production.

Best,

Jon Hoskins