[linux-audio-user] new hip hop un-strumentals made in Linux :)

perlanegra proyect perlanegra.proyect at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 09:22:08 EST 2007

sorry if u haven't enjoy them...

the palette is limited because I hadn't too many samples to use, and
yes, i prefer the dry souds to the wet sounds, if u want wet sounds
try a search 4 the "Riding the Sunrise" tracks onto my blog, on these
last songs I haven't used time fx, just raw sounds sequenced, I was
really bored  :)

U can find the Riding the Sunrise tracks here:

http://www.archive.org/details/Riding_the_Sunrise_Proyect_by_PerlssDj

If u want time morphings u can try it with these songs:

http://www.archive.org/details/CREEPS_EP

allways, thanks to listen them  :)

greetings...

--