[linux-audio-user] new hip hop un-strumentals made in Linux :)

Loki Davison loki.davison at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 03:05:18 EST 2007

On 1/4/07, Thorsten Wilms <t_w_ at freenet.de> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 04, 2007 at 12:54:15PM +0100, perlanegra proyect wrote:
>
> > http://perlssdj.blogspot.com/2007/01/404-not-found-new-unstrumental-hip-hop.html
>
> File_Not_Found is out of timing in a way that makes me ill, sorry.
>
> Server_Not_Found is nice, but doesn't do enough to keep me interested
> for 6 minutes. The palette is rather limited. I guess you really like
> dry sounds, but while it helps with some punch, there's no room
> impression. Sounds that develop/morph over time would have been nice.
>

> --
> Thorsten Wilms
>
> Thorwil's Creature Illustrations:
> http://www.printfection.com/thorwil

Awesome! Awesome! Shiny birth is one your website now! Thanks for the
distraction from having food posioning in a small town in northern lao
near the chinese border. I'll go back to feeling sick now but it looks
awesome on a shirt! and not totally off topic as it realates to
carlo's comment about computers and sex.

Loki