[linux-audio-user] Music: Freewheeling DJ Mix

Jon H october001 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 14:26:54 EST 2007

That's technically impressive and it sounds good too!

Have you shared this with J.P. Mercury yet?

I'm also interested in making such music.  What sort of turntable did you
use for this?  Recommendations?  How many loops did you use in FW at any one
time and how did you trigger them?

Very cool release.  Thanks for sharing!

Jon Hoskins