[linux-audio-user] Problem with jack-rack and ladspa compressors plugins

hitmuri at no-log.org hitmuri at no-log.org
Fri Jan 19 15:09:27 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use ladspa compressors plugins in jack-rack, in order to
compress the snares and the kicks coming from my sampler.
I tried the SC4 plugin and the CAPS compressor. Actually,I have the same
problem with both of them.
This is what i do: I set the compressor parameters in jack-rack (in order
to have a "BIG" sound !!! ) and i save the .rack file. But when i restart
jack-rack with this rack, the sound isn't processed at first, i need to
tweak all the sliders one by one to make it compress the sound again.

Am i missing something ? Does anyone have the same problem ?

Thanks

Flo