[linux-audio-user] Re: Problem with jack-rack and ladspa compressors plugins

hitmuri at no-log.org hitmuri at no-log.org
Mon Jan 22 14:19:01 EST 2007

 Ok i managed to make it work, so if anyone has the same problem ...
Looks like the problem was that i had set the attack in SC4 (there's
probably the same problem with the other parameters) to 1.5, that is the
extreme left of the slider. Maybe this is just a jack-rack bug, but if i
set it to a value higher than 1.5, the plugin works directly after a
restart.

if this can help someone else... !!

Flo