[linux-audio-user] iceape: bookmarks do not scroll during drag-drop bookmark action

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 01:32:43 EST 2007

When I try to drag a bookmark (from the URL bar) to the bookmarks folder
with the mouse, the list of bookmarks does not scroll up as I move the
mouse at the bottom of the list. On the other hand, if I am not
'holding' a URL and position the mouse at the bottom of the bookmarks
list, the list scrolls up properly. So the problem occurs only during
the drag-drop action of a bookmark with the mouse. Is this a bug? I am using
ii  iceape-browser              1.0.7-2

on Debian Etch.

->HS