[LAU] bit [OT]: How to attach running app to tty

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Jul 9 03:35:21 EDT 2007

Hi!
  Does anyone know, if I can attach a running process to a tty? The problem
is, when I use lash, my apps get restarted and run ok, but I can't really use
them. I suppose with a GUI this is no problem, because there is only one
screen.
  Anyway it doesn't work with shell-built-ins, because it's not the same old
shell they get started in.
  Any ideas suggestions on this are highly appreciated.
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net