[LAU] [ANN] QjackCtl 0.3.0 (unstable-qt4) has been released!

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Tue Jul 10 17:22:16 EDT 2007

Dominic Sacré wrote:
> On 7/10/07, Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc at rncbc.org> wrote:
>> Damn. Gnome's a real PITA :( KDE rules here, as windows are managed as
>> good as ever before.
>>
>> Anyway, please, would you try whether things get better with the
>> attached patch (-p1).
>
> Looks good now, thanks! Doesn't seem to be just a Gnome problem by the
> way, running xfwm here...

Yeah, you're right again. I've just tested (for the first, ugh!) on
Gnome and was able to reproduce the ugliness. Sorry for being harsh, but
my relation with Gnome just isn't ;)

OTOH, it has been also reported (Carlos?) that the system tray icon does
not look well. Are you able to test this on xfwm? Guess it won't work at
all, but  we never know until someone puts it at the stake :)

Cheers.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org