[LAU] [ANN] QjackCtl 0.3.0 (unstable-qt4) has been released!

Carlos Pino pinojazz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 18:24:33 EDT 2007

Rui Nuno Capela escribió:
> Dominic Sacré wrote:
>
>> On 7/10/07, Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc at rncbc.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Damn. Gnome's a real PITA :( KDE rules here, as windows are managed as
>>> good as ever before.
>>>
>>> Anyway, please, would you try whether things get better with the
>>> attached patch (-p1).
>>>
>> Looks good now, thanks! Doesn't seem to be just a Gnome problem by the
>> way, running xfwm here...
>>

> Yeah, you're right again. I've just tested (for the first, ugh!) on
> Gnome and was able to reproduce the ugliness. Sorry for being harsh, but
> my relation with Gnome just isn't ;)
>
> OTOH, it has been also reported (Carlos?) that the system tray icon does
> not look well. Are you able to test this on xfwm? Guess it won't work at
> all, but  we never know until someone puts it at the stake :)
>
> Cheers.

   Again me :-p   Systray icon begins to looks fine when pushing Start
button after launch Qjackctl , and seems to work well after this .

  I don't know what , but there must be something wrong at the debian
folder of the tar ball  that brokes apt when build the debian package .
  I did my own deb package using "dh_make" and "fakeroot debian/rules
binary"  commands , and everything went fine now.

  BTW , the systray issue isn't too annoying .

    Tested in Debian Etch x86 (Gnome 2.14.3)  and Debian testing amd64
(Xfce4.4.1) with same issues on both .

   Good work !
   Thank you very much .

 Saludos.