[LAU] jack problem getting out of hand

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Jul 11 03:34:06 EDT 2007

Hi!
  I recompiled my mplayer against the new jack, but it still continues. Mplaer
gets zombified quite often. And as I said, this problem occured with the
previous jack as well. But it jst set in recently. Up to a week ago I didn't
have any trouble with it. And I can't really say what I changed. The only
thing is, that about two weeks ago I installed my new kernel 2.6.21-mm2,
before I had 2.6.16.2. But why should over a week pass before this makes
problems?
  Any more ideas where I can look, what I can try?
  Kindest regards
       Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net