[LAU] Re: Fwd: Hardware Choices

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 13:25:53 EDT 2007

I am not part of the jackit-dev list, so if you could forward answers from
them to me I would appreciate it.  I will be attempting to keep track of it
via the archives though.

And on the other hand, if you are wrong, which I think you are, although
I'm not 100% sure about that, you could be responsible for
continuing to spread a(nother) misunderstanding about jackdmp. (The
previous one was that jackdmp could not work on single processor machines)

Oh I don't have a problem with being corrected on it, just that particular
answer didn't do much to actually answer the question(Which it was a
question, not a statement) as you noticed.  I appreciate the help and
corrections though, don't get me wrong though, otherwise I wouldn't have
posted at all;)

        Seablade