[LAU] Music made with Linux

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Mon Jul 23 21:21:24 EDT 2007

Here I am, back again.  I've added a song to my site.  It's only missing
a few things:

a real drummer
someone who can play bass
someone who can sing
an entire band that really knows how to play reggae

You know, just a few things ;-)  This is more a proof of concept than
anything else.  It's really all about the story (which is on the site).
For those interested, the implements of destruction are:

Home-made guitar ;-)
Roland GR-9 guitar synth (organ)
Mesa Boogie Maverick Dual Rectifier 212
Digitech RP250
Blue Ball mic
ESP 854 bass through an Art Pro Channel
Alesis SR-16

http://www.thecfband.com/Bio/MyMusic/MyMusic.html

Oh, the name of the song is "Joe Black" (ya gotta read the story to
understand).

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69

arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways, chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other, body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride'"