[LAU] new glitchy theme half-made in Linux :)

perlanegra proyect perlanegra.proyect at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 05:19:11 EDT 2007

hey!! Hallo everybody again, it's a long time without comment here  :)

these last months I haven't been working under Linux because I've had
some problems with my DeMuDi, but, finally, I've changed to
UbuntuStudio, and now I'm really happy with it...

these last days I've been workin' too on a strange song made with some
strange loops produced on Linux, but played with commercials; after be
played, I've "mastered" the track with Linux again, so, I think this
is a good site to post a link to it  :)

If u are interested onto download a glitchy / trip-hoppy theme, u can go here:

http://perlssdj.blogspot.com/2007/07/platinum-no.html

I hope u like it...

and thanx a lot by reading this post, c'ya on the net...

PD: UbuntuStudio is amazing !!!  :D

Kinhos! (aka PerlssDj)

--
... subliminal stuff at http://perlssdj.blogspot.com...