[LAU] Re: (LAU) Problems with RME Hammerfall DSP + Multiface

ns trandism at anadelta.com
Fri Jun 1 07:03:11 EDT 2007

Wow  :)

Thanks everybody for posting on this. Morale boost and food for thought
indeed.
I'm gonna try a couple of things (proposed .asoundrc and most
importantly the JACK solution) and I'm gonna get back to you..
Thanks very much mr. Adriaensen for the PDF..

So, all you guys agree that the 'unable to install hw params' dreadful
error message will not be a showstopper for the proposed JACK solution?
I mean, people have told me that pulseaudio would work despite the
aforementioned behaviour in straight ALSA, but it didn't..
Anyways, gonna try it whatever..

Again, thanks very much and i'll keep you updated

Cheers,
Nikos Sarakenidis
Athens, Greece