[LAU] CVS commit - JAMin 0.97.05

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Thu Jun 21 21:30:49 EDT 2007

    *  Choice of Steve's fast-lookahead-limiter or Sampo's foo-limiter
       is now available in the preferences dialog and from the command
       line.

    *  Made the preferences dialog modal.

    *  Updated man page and added -l option for limiter choice.

    Note:  There is an audible click when you change limiters in the
preferences dialog.  I don't expect anyone to do this while recording
though ;-)  Also, the foo-limiter will distort and peak over 0dB if you
push the input too hard.  This is not a problem with the
fast-lookahead-limiter.  I believe Sampo is looking into this problem.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69

arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways, chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other, body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride'"