[LAU] CVS commit - JAMin 0.97.05

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Fri Jun 22 08:04:20 EDT 2007

Jan Depner wrote:
>     *  Choice of Steve's fast-lookahead-limiter or Sampo's foo-limiter
>        is now available in the preferences dialog and from the command
>        line.
>
>     *  Made the preferences dialog modal.
>
>     *  Updated man page and added -l option for limiter choice.
>

>     Note:  There is an audible click when you change limiters in the
> preferences dialog.  I don't expect anyone to do this while recording
> though ;-)  Also, the foo-limiter will distort and peak over 0dB if you
> push the input too hard.  This is not a problem with the
> fast-lookahead-limiter.  I believe Sampo is looking into this problem.
>
> Cheers,
> Jan

hi jan, i don't have the time right now to do some 'real work' with this
version, but i 've already found a little bug:

if i open the preference dialog and than open the help dialog from
there, i am not able to close the 'help' dialog - clicking on 'close'
does not affect anything.
even the shortcut i use for closing everything here (ctrl+q) does not
work. only killing jamin will help me close the help dialog.
this is only the issue with 'preference - help' dialog, not with the
other help dialogs.

cheers,
doc