[LAU] Rosegarden, midi thru and stuck notes

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Sat Jun 23 13:56:25 EDT 2007

> Moreover, your patch seem to add another bug: The note-offs are added at the
> end of each bar (4 measures?). If I try to record a note that spans more than
> 4 measures, the note-off + note on is added between bars.

Settings -> Configure Rosegarden -> Notation ->
Quantize and switch off the two Split-and-tie toggles
(barlines and overlapping notes).

An ill thought out pair of features that I hadn't
realised until this week were still on by default in
mainstream RG (they've been off in the STG build).  Will
be fixing this.

Chris