[LAU] "mp3"-player with ogg?

Michal Seta mis at artengine.ca
Fri Jun 29 17:00:46 EDT 2007

Hi

I've got a Neuros II 80gig.  I think they're discontinued, I picked
one up about 2 years ago on eBay.  Open Source firmare, too.  It can
play mp3, ogg and wav and it has line-in and can record 44.1 MHz wav
as well.  It's cool, if you don't mind the bulky device with a HD
attached.
Here it is:
http://tinyurl.com/3aqygz

./MiS